Monday, July 23, 2012

This is Working Great!

I am down another 1.6 lbs.  I don't know when this trend is going to slow, but I will take all I can get!  The thing keeping me going is that I still have plenty of fat that needs to go. 

It's kind of satisfying to be losing so well, but on the other hand, if I had never gotten this fat in the first place, I wouldn't have to do what I am doing.

So far, I have spent more than $500 on HCG, but it has been worth it.  I will spend another 200+ dollars before I am done.  Even at $700, losing this 140 pounds (all told) is still cheaper than one 40 day round at one of those Dr. offices (they want about $800 per round).

I do have to watch my water intake.  With it being so hot, you'd think that I would be drinking more.  And I am drinking a lot, but since I am sweating a lot too, it's not evening out. I will be increasing by at least one extra bottle of water (about 120 oz), which surprisingly is the "rule of thumb" about how much water you should drink (1/2 your body weight in oz).

I got the "girls" supported, but found a problem when I was in the shower yesterday, I can't bend over with my boobs flopping around.  Looks like I am going to have to shave before I am in the shower, since it's not practical to wear a bra in the shower!  What I need to do is start exercising my pectoral muscles, and get them strengthened up, I think that will help. 

Speaking of getting stronger, I also need to work my arms, and start seeing what I can do with these bat wings!  Not to mention that I need to start getting stronger all over.  If I lose all this weight, but stay weak, I am not doing myself any favors, and when the losses slow, I need some extra help in getting it off and keeping it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment