Monday, July 9, 2012

Stupid Watermelon

Summertime, the time of watermelon!  Unfortunately, watermelon and HCG protocol don't mix.  The high sugar content of watermelon make it a no no!
Too bad for me that I indulged in watermelon and I am paying a 1.4 lb gain, which sucks.  I will be sticking to my PI/P3/LRx thing that I am doing while I wait, impatiently, for my HCG.
Gary @ Body Shapers says that he will be shipping today, and send my tracking info tomorrow.  I am hoping UPS hauls butt and gets my HCG to me by Wednesday.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst (Friday delivery), either way, I am looking forward to getting back on the drops, and get this weight off!  I have 40 more pounds (at least) to lose before I can start my lifetime transition. 
Crossing fingers, toes, eyes, and anything else that I can for luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment