Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cruisin' Along

After yesterday's stall, I was a bit worried, but turns out I had some wiggle room.  I had been having an orange and a square of 73% dark chocolate, as a treat.  When I stalled, I stayed away for my "treats" and just ate POP (perfectly on protocol), which worked, since I am 1.6 lbs lighter this morning.

I am just a few pounds away from the One Hundred mark!  I will be very happy to get there!  I am now in the 20's, so another goal accomplished.  Now it's time to get to 100 lbs lost, then the teens, the zero, ONEderLAND, and final goal of 185.  It all seems so far away, but yet within my grasp.  I don't know what's going to happen with all this weight loss, I hope a lot of good. 

My boobs are still hurting.  I am having a hard time picking up heavy stuff (like my kids!).  Well, I will see Dr. B (my OB-GYN) in September, so I will get a breast exam and a mammogram, and find out it there is some sort of problem.  Wouldn't that be a kick in the rubber parts, lose all this weight, worry about sagging boobs, have a mastectomy!  If it happens, it happens, my grandmother (maternal) and my mother, both had mastectomies, so it might be genetic.

But, even with that on the horizon, life is good.  God is going out of His way to bless me, though I don't deserve it!  Praise and glory all to the Lord!

Time to wake The Colonel, and get started for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment