Monday, July 2, 2012

It may not be a disaster, but....

I got an email telling me that my HCG will not be shipped before Monday, July 9th.  NOOOOOOOO!  I was planning on toughing it out for a week, but 2?  Not happening.

I am at the very bottom of the bottle, so tomorrow I will do a planned interruption (PI).  I will continue to eat 500 cals for 3 days, then up my calories to 800-ish, sticking to protocol foods only, not actually going into P3.  Hopefully, my order will arrive on Wednesday the 11th, which will only leave me without HCG for 8 days.

I don't know what kind of trouble this is going to cause with my weight loss. I believe most of my problems will be mental.  Hopefully, I can remain focused (eyes on the prize).  I will just make sure that I keep my protein up, which is most vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment