Monday, October 1, 2012

It's all in the perspective.

Steak day produced zero results.  On the plus side, I didn't gain either.  I am really bummed out about being .8 lbs over my LDW.  I was hoping to be at (or even below) 200 by now.  It's only been a week, but what a roller coaster.  Down by 2lbs, now up 2.8 lbs.  I am still within ballpark of my LDW, but I don't want to be.  I want to be smaller, lighter, losing!!!

I have taken to walking nightly with the Littles.  We trekked down to Boss Burger, no, we didn't stop to eat.  But it was about 1/2 mile round trip, both down hill and back up.  None of us got winded, none of us collapsed.  This time it was both the Pookers and the Peanut who accompanied me.  The Pookers is really good at keeping a running conversation (and I thought I talked too much!  So, he must get that from me!).

I almost stopped doing the LRx, but decided that 7 days in isn't a fair shake for a 6 week process, so I will see it thru to the bitter (or maybe better) end.

I really want to get into the CrossFit, but I am as weak as a kitten, in fact, I think kittens are stronger!  With the walking and floor exercises I might just get strong enough to start Jillian's 30 Day Shred, but I hate exercising in front of people, and I never get any privacy.  'Course, even if I could get a room and TV to myself, I would be pestered every 2 minutes by Littles, Parental Units, and household personnel that just can't live without me!

*It's Monday*

Two day posting, awesome.  Well, today is a bit better.  I am not so pissy!  And I am down .6 lbs, I know that's not much, but I will take it.

I have to shop today.  First is to get me something to survive on, next is to get the carb crunchers what they want. 

As far as the kids go, the battle will start again.  Yesterday, at dinner, The Colonel thought that them having hamburger buns was a great idea (it wasn't), so we are back to square one with the bread.  I wish that the adults of the house  would take a bit of interest in their health.  I also wish they would respect my choices for me and my children.

All my battles are uphill.  Fighting all the humans in my house.  Fighting my own body.  Fighting my cigarette cravings (although I am doing real well this morning, so far!). 

Well, I am giving out my Xena yell, and pulling my sword.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment