Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Roller Coaster of Stabilizing

Good news, woke up to a 1.2 lb loss!  Yea!  Although a loss is great, I really need to be stable.  I am hoping that I stabilize a bit lower, but I can live with where I am just for a while. 

I am going to stick to the same plan I used yesterday.  Breakfast of roast beef (heated in CO) and 1/2 an avocado.  Lunch will be a big ass salad (BAS) of, you guessed it, roast beef (heated in CO and diced), 1/2 an avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, on lettuce, with mustard as dressing.  I upped my water, making sure I got in more than 64 oz.

I didn't have dinner, mainly 'cause I was filled up from the BAS and wasn't hungry, plus I won't eat after 3 pm.

We'll see how this goes, hopefully I will stabilize and then when I can see where I will land with Paleo.  Hopefully, I will get below 200, then I will only have 15 lbs to go to get to 185, which I think is an obtainable goal.  Not "fat" not "skinny" just healthy!

I will see what tomorrow holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment