Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Mile Stone Reached!

198.6, yep, that was my weight this morning.  I took a picture, but this computer won't work right (it has to be the 'puter, and not me, right?).  I seriously need to upgrade (this 'puter has a floppy disc drive!).


Anyway, I lost another 1.6 lbs!  The biggest part of me (pun intended) wanted to lose, but another part just wants to be stable.  There is always worry about not stabilizing.  Weight lost during P3 is subject to an easy regain.  I am going to do everything I can to stop that from happening. 

This puts me in an interesting place.  The door is more open than it's ever been.  I am still waiting for more reshaping.  That translates to losing more belly fat.  It has been my big belly that's been holding me up in dropping sizes.

I am hoping that I will be able to fit into a 16 soon.  I am happy with the 18's, but that's not where I want to land.

I noticed that cute clothes start (or end, depending on your POV) at size 14.  My optimal goal would be a size 12.  But, I will take what I can get.  I am going to carry around extra skin for the rest of my life, a constant reminder of how far I let my self go.  It's my cross to bear.  It's the price I will pay for bad decisions, and I still have plenty of work ahead of me, but I am only 13 more lbs from goal.  Everything beyond 185 is gravy.

Now, I make better decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment