Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Plenty of Sweat..No Change

Nah, I wasn't working out, I tried one of those detox baths.  You get the water as hot as you can stand it, add 2 cups of Epsom's Salts and 2 cups of baking soda, and soak for at least 30 minutes, adding hot water to keep it all steamy.

Sweat I did, lose weight, I did not.  My body seem really happy where it is (at 196.4).  Our nightly strolls around the 'hood have been fun too.  I do need to get to something a bit more challenging.  I really like tennis, but my wonderful Colonel only has so much time and a million things to do.  My FIL swears he enjoys tennis, but won't go due to some back pain here, not feeling well there, and just all around being a lump on the couch.  He sucks!

Went grocery shopping, and got some good food back into the house.  I am having a big ole steak as we speak!  I miss having avocado, but the produce in that store (Don't worry, WinCo, I won't tell them who you are...) is a bit below par.  All the 'cados were smushy, and I mean just collapse in your hand, ewwww, gross.  But, on the other hand, they have a great selection of bulk herbs and spices, I picked up enough ginger to fill one of those $6 bottles for...wait for it....25 cents!  On top of that, they have the best meat prices. 

I am still bouncing around doing another round of hCG, but my Paleo didn't really kick in until 8 weeks out, when I just lost 4 lbs for no reason at all, so I am going to stay the course right now, and not make any decisions until the new year.  I have accomplished more in these last 9 months then some do in 2 years!!!  And that ain't "hey".

Now that I am stable, I have to keep my focus.  It's really great not being afraid of my food.  Since I don't eat bread or sweets, I can't really go overboard on anything.  I try to keep the pseudo Paleo foods to a minimum.  I really wanted a sweetie coffee yesterday (peppermint mocha from MickeyD's), but stuck to an iced tea (no, we didn't get any food, just drinks, they are all a $1), we did have In and Out Burger, protein style, of course.

Off to make the Colonel lunch.  Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment