Saturday, October 20, 2012

Up a Bit, But Holding Steady

I am at 196.4, which is up a bit, but below 200!  Yea me!!!

I have held this weight for 3 days now (a big jump from the 194), and if it continues to hold, I will roll with it.  I expect to start losing in another couple of weeks, as the reshaping part of the hCG comes to an end.  With Paleo eating, I will start to lose again, but I don't have a lot of worries about it.

I am still on the fence about doing another hCG round.  I don't mind working for what I want and need, but sometimes I get "loser's remorse".  I have lost 129 lbs in 8 months, how many people can say that? 

I have been walking every night, and getting a bit faster, and being able to go a bit longer, even tackling some hills with ease.  I would rather be hiking and checking out nature, but I will take my city routes until I can get to some better hiking trails.  Walking should be walking, but it does matter, physically speaking, to encounter uneven surfaces and walking around things, having to climb, scoot, and just plain ole avoid hazards on the path (kinda like life, no?).

What I am hoping is that The Colonel will see the dedication I am putting to my physical well being and OK the CrossFit membership.  It will require a little something from everyone in the family.  I might be doing the workout, but the rest of the family has to help out at home, and right now, I have a hard time letting them do that.  I worry about the kids, not their safety, but their ability to destroy my house and run all the growed ups at home ragged.

Well, all in all, I have about 2 weeks to go to get through P3/P4, then it's decision time.  I will either get back on hCG (doubtful) or do a low-cal Paleo plan.  Sticking to 2 to 3 meals a day, with no snacking, and upping my exercise routine will encourage more weight to drop off.  I would really like to ring in the new year at my 185 goal and strong and fit.

This has been been a great road to travel down.  I have learned so much about my inner strength.  What I can pull from deep inside me.  Who knew?  Certainly not me.

I am still having a problem seeing what is real.  I still look at myself and see a hugely fat woman.  My wonderful husband tells me over and over the things he sees, a complete 180 degrees from what I see.  Last night he commented on how thin my back looks (although fat, my back wasn't the worst of my fat), I just hope that I can get some more of the front to disappear.  I can live with the saggy skin, but all the fat has to go.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment