Friday, September 28, 2012

Not Stabilizing

The earmark of a great round of hCG is stabilization.  Stabilizing at or below your "last dose weight" (LDW), it always the goal.  We usually have 2 lbs (+/-) to play with. 

I am still below LDW, but my weight is creeping up.  I was at 202.4, and I thought I would stabilize a bit at 203, but this morning I woke up to a .8 increase. 

There may be a few factors, eating too late last night.  I need to have about 4 hours between eating and going to bed, but dinner didn't get finished until after 6 pm, and I go to bed between 8 and 9.  I also had squash, which is really high in carbohydrates.

So, squash is out (total bummer), for now. Once I get to 185, I might intro it back on a "once in a blue moon" basis.  I may make exception to zucchini, which isn't as sweet as some of it's cousins (butternut, acorn, etc) and spaghetti squash, which also isn't as high in sugars.

My dark chocolate is also going on the shelf (or in the freezer), until I get a grip on this.  I must stabilize.  I am not supposed to "try" to lose weight, but on the same turn, I have come too far to just turn tail and quit.  I will work on portion control. 

My lunch yesterday was very high in protein, and not enough veg, so that needs to be addressed too. 

My plan is to either skip lunch, or just have a BAS (big ass salad), and make sure my last meal is between 3 and 5, so I have time for my food to digest a bit before bed.

I will also be going over my food log, and looking for culprits.  I am hoping it isn't eggs, I find that I really enjoy having eggs for breakfast (and lunch).

I will not give up.  I will not give in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment