Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting Closer...

...like right behind you...

Boo!  Just kidding, a bit (a very little bit) of morning humor!

Woke up to a 1.2 lb loss this morning!  Yea!  I am just under 30 lbs to goal, with a whole bottle of hCG waiting in the fridge, and about a third bottle I am working on.  Today is a skip day, so I don't have to worry about taking my doses.

I did my measuring for day 70 (yesterday), and netted .5" lost, not much, I lost about 2.5 inches, but increased in other areas, that's the "reshaping" part of hCG.  It's weird, but it happens.

I am ready to transition.  With only 30 ish days left to go, I am ready for some real food.  Not that it's going to be much, eggs, butter, pork, coconut oil, avocado (which I will catch at the end of the season!), broccoli, zucchini (end of season too!), cauliflower, OH the HUMANITY!!!

I miss condiments, BBQ, Ketchup, and the like.  I will make my own (Paleo versions) when I get to the end, although I do want to try Caveman Bob's BBQ Sauce, I loves me a yummy BBQ!

I am hoping to get some dirt and compost for my garden.  We will be planting pumpkins, broccoli, cauliflower and some lettuces.  Our summer garden wasn't much this year, just some cherry tomatoes from last years crop.  But, they carried me through (I eat them like popcorn at meal time).

No comments:

Post a Comment