Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When You Play, You Pay

Yesterday, while preparing my families dinner, I got to "snacking" on the chuck roast I was frying up in coconut oil.  The fatty meat combined with the CO was just too much, especially on a skip day.  This morning I woke up to a one pound gain.  Arg!

This does really put me into prospective.  I just got caught up in eating.  I wasn't hungry.  I just wanted the meat.  It was mindless and animal like.  Just one more, just one more kept going thru my head.  This was the second time that this happened, in as many days (day before yesterday, I ate some tri tip).  I am talking myself into this because "it's just some extra protein", but even that isn't a good excuse, and there should be no excuse.  It's about control.  I can't ever eat off protocol while on HCG and after, I will have to plan out, measure out, and stay in control.  No more eating out of meal times, since I still really can't tell if I am hungry, and even if I am, it's not like I will starve to death before my next meal!

So, here begins a new day.  I have to stand strong.  Stay focused.  Move forward.

Lord, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment