Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Third Down

Woke up to a 2 lb loss, which puts me at 50.4 lbs down and 99.6 lbs to go!  The trick with HCG is sticking with the diet.  Not easy.  There are days when you want to chew your arm off, and then there are days when you forget to eat, and are only reminded because your blood sugar gets low, and you feel woosey.

Like everything, there is no "one size fits all".  What works for me, may not work for you.  But, something will work.  The trick is finding something that works safely.  Almost anyone can go on a 500 calorie a day diet, and lose weight.  But, you would be starving yourself.  I can only do it, because I have such a huge amount of fat reserves that the HCG can exploit.  Even at 50 lbs lost, I am still really fat!

I am hoping to lose at least 10 to 25 pounds in these last days. 

The day after tomorrow, I do my measurements, here's to big numbers LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment