Friday, March 16, 2012

Back on Track

Yesterday I woke up to a .6 loss, and today, I woke up to a .8 loss.  So, I have repaid my debt to the weight loss fairy, and earned some interest.  I didn't have an apple yesterday, which may be my stalling culprit.  On the down side, I have not been able to get close to 500 calories, either, which is not good.  Yesterday, I maxxed out at 370 cals. 

What I may do is increase my protein portion a bit, rather than use fruit as a calorie filler.  I eat double and triple veggies, but they only have so many calories!  Like a 12 in plate, piled 4 inches high with spinach only comes to 40 ish calories.  Lots of spinach, little in calories!

I am still hoping for some more body shrinkage.  Since I seem to be reducing all over, it doesn't seem like I am losing anything but weight.  Not that losing weight is bad, to the contrary, but I do get a bit green around the gills when everyone talks about getting into clothes that are sizes smaller, and I still have to wear my regular stuff.  But, everything in it's due time, I guess.  I just want it all at once.  Patience has never been my virtue, although, the Lord has tried to teach me many times.  I just have to remember that everything is the Lord's timing, and not mine.  Since He is God, maybe He knows what's best, but that doesn't stop me from trying to tell Him how to do things.  I think for the most part, God just gets a big chuckle out of me trying to do His job.

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment