Sunday, March 18, 2012

Took a Walk

I woke up to a 1.6 lb loss!

Yesterday, I took the family (including the in-laws) out to the Spring Home and Garden Show.  The kids and parents got a chance to just get out, since it's been raining for the last week.  I only had beef jerky and an apple.  I ate the jerky, and forgot about the apple.  I missed my midday drops.  I had some chicken in romaine with salsa for dinner and strawberries w/stevia for a bedtime snack. 

I think losing the apples, and eating strawberries (a superfood) is helping me.  I only have 2 more days in this 10 day series, I was hoping to lose 10 lbs and get to a 50 lb loss, but, I will take all I can get.  Since I am going long, I am hoping for at least a 75 lb loss total, but, like I said, I will take all I can get.

Once the weather clears up, I will go out walking.  It is recommended, but if you don't, you don't.  If walking will give me some 1lb losses, I should add it to my regime.  The only thing that is important is losing the weight.  With me losing weight, and the family on Paleo, health is just around the corner!

Speaking of health, I was diagnosed hypertensive with medicines (I don't think so).  I checked my BP at Rite Aide (ok, it's not accurate, but it gave me a ballpark) and it was 127/87, much better!

HCG does lower BP.  But, it's the weight loss that makes all the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment