Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Made it to Day 40

and rarin' to go another 20! 
I woke up to a 1.4 lb loss, yea me!  I am down a total of 44lbs so far.  I was hoping for 50, but I'll take what I can get.
It is getting harder to maintain the diet.  I am getting hungry in the afternoons, and tend to eat all my protein (it's real easy 'cause I "snack" on my awesome homemade jerky!).  Today,though I am out of jerky and have lunch and dinner planned.  I think a lot of my current weight loss is omitting apples.  Don't know why, calories?  Fiber?  Sugar?  Can't say.  But, now I know.  If I have to do an apple day in the future, I would be OK with that, since I really like apples, and they are my "go to" fruit.  And, I lose well with an apple day, although some don't.
I am looking at another 20 to 30 days, since I still have an unopened bottle waiting for me.  When I run out, I will transition into P3 for 3 weeks (ordering one bottle of HCG) and then cycle back in to P2.  If I start losing weight, then I will order a second bottle and do a 40 day round, then phase into P3 and cycle back to P2, if I need to (which I probably will).
Thinking about it, I will probably do 3 rounds total, then Paleo the rest off, who knows, I change my mind or get new ideas all the time!

Game Plan

Round 1 60 lbs lost
Round 2 20-25 lbs lost
Round 3 20-25 lbs lost

So, at least one hundred lbs gone.  Maybe I will go 4 rounds for another 25 ish lbs.  It's harder to see it in black and white when you are just wishing the weight would just disappear in one fell swoop!  The rule of thumb is that you didn't get fat overnight, and you won't lose it overnight.  Since I have been fat my whole life, and nothing to look back on (no "good ole days" for me), I can't really use that phrase.  But, instead of looking back (which really isn't healthy anyway), I get to look forward to doing some great and fun things.  I was so sad a few years ago, when I realized that I couldn't go on any of the rides at Disneyland (too fat!).  My excuse was hanging with the Puddin', cause he wouldn't ride the rides (too scared), but it sucked not being able to participate in the fun.
Every pound loss is something fun to do.  Fly in a airplane and not have to buy an extra seat, or have some anorexic flight attendant tell me I am too fat for the seat belt (horrifying!).  Which means more travel!  The Colonel would like to go to Hawaii, but didn't want to be on a 5 to 8 hour flight with the littles, but I think he really didn't want me to be embarrassed 'cause I am soooooo fat.

Anyway, time to look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment