Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stalls, Dinner Parties, and Girly Time

After a 3 day stall, I dropped 1.8 lbs, then stalled the next day, UGH!

Had a bit of trepidation about a dinner party at my husband's bosses house, but everything went smashingly.  Wonderful company, wonderful food.

And, of course, through all this my girly time rears it's ugly head, which would explain about the stalls.  That, and the fact that I have lost nearly 40 lbs (37.6) in just over 3 weeks.  Totally awesome!  My body needs time to catch up with itself.  Hopefully, some reshaping will go on these next few days.  In four days, I will be measuring for my 3rd 10 day circuit, and I am hoping for some inches lost (big numbers!!!!).  I will take all the tape measure will give me!

The diet itself is going well.  I am getting the family switched over to Paleo nicely.  OK, let me clarify, my husband is getting on board nicely, the kids are baulking over "weird" food, like grilled veggies are weird.  Well, they were pretty rare in our house, a house in which "casserole" was a staple and go to food, like all our "old" ways, if it wasn't carb based, it wasn't a meal! 
I am still waiting on an couple of orders for coconut flour, almond flour, and a couple of other things.  Hopefully, everything will be here by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment