Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Too Good...

Yep, today was a zero.  No loss, but no gain either.  I'll take it.  Yesterday was a "skip day" for me, so I kinda expected something.  My something was nothing.  But that's a little bit of alright, because I am starting to feel bone.  Who knew that I had hips or ribs? 
We had a lovely Valentine's Day.  The Colonel had to work late, but came home to steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and broccoli.  The highlight (for the kids) was a chocolate heart cake I picked up at FoodMaxx. 
I got to enjoy a big plate of lettuce and some ground beef with salsa.  Yummy.  I really only missed the broccoli dipped in mayo.  The steaks  looked and smelled real good, but my heart is just not in eating.  I am going to run the course.  What is the phrase?  A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips...
My new life doesn't included being so fat.  Actually, I can live with "fat", but no obese.  Obese has got to go.  I have about 16 more BMI points to go before I am just "overweight".  That is something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment