Friday, February 24, 2012

Moving Forward Watching all the Moves

This is my VLCD 15.  I woke up to a 2.6 lbs loss.  This is so exciting and motivating.  I have seen a total of 27.4 lbs lost.  Nearly 30 lbs in just over 2 weeks! 
The medical profession with it's "one pound a week" crap needs to go away.  I have said before, HCG isn't for everyone.  There are some out there losing better than I am, and there are some out there who aren't seeing the same losses I am. 
I'll say it again, it's all on mindset.  HCG is giving me that motivation to keep my mind focused.  With all the temptations out there, I can't relax my guard, ever.  Even when I am done with HCG, I cannot go back to what I was doing.  I can't have all the things that everyone else can have.  But, seriously, have you ever looked at "everyone else"?  Those people (or should I say sheeple) are led everywhere by their noses, afraid to make a stand, or even to make up their minds.
The "news" has a new weight loss pill that some Pharma paid the FDA to push through for mass distribution.  It claims that with it you can lose 10% of your body weight in about a year.  A YEAR???!!!??  Are they high?  Let's take me as an example, if I was on some carb saturated, low/no fat, fake food diet for a year, while taking this pill, how long would I last?  To lose (my 10% from start weight) 32.5 lbs?  A year to lose 30 lbs?  Even at a recommended "pound a week" those losses suck! 
Then there is HCG, which the FDA is cracking down on (the homeopathic stuff), that science can't figure out why it works for some and not for others.  Since it wasn't created in a lab, and no one has proprietary rights to it, there is no big Pharma to bribe the FDA, to bring it out of the fringes and offer overweight, especially obese people a way out.  HCG offers two things, it offers weight loss, and it offers an opportunity to change your life style.  What has HCG showed me?  Nothing I couldn't  have seen before if I had just opened my eyes.  It showed me that proteins and vegetables are healthy.  It showed me that carbs/starches/sugars are not healthy, no matter how much The Powers That Be tell you to get your fiber from cereal grains/whole wheat bread/franken-food in all forms (like that "heart smart" margarine that doesn't melt to a liquid, but instead stays a solid and melts like plastic into the bread.  Ewww, and folks eat that thinking that they are being healthy.  Shame on the food industry!).  Limit your intake of meat, 'cause it causes heart attacks, but encourages the use of Kraft products like Mac and Cheese? 
So, here's what I see.  A society getting fatter.  They are getting fatter and using more pharmaceuticals, which they only have 10 years to make a profit before their latest "magic pill" gets reduced to a generic brand.  Then, their profit margin goes down.  What's more important?  Human life or a profit margin?  Well, obviously it's all about the Benjamen's, right?
If you think human life is more important then you have to take your own life into your hands.  If you want to live, then you need to educate yourself.  The best place to start is nutrition.  What are sticking in your body?  If you buy prepackaged, over processed foods, you are lining the pockets of the big Pharma Corps with $$$.  Maybe not now.  Maybe now you are thin and healthy, but do love your Starbucks frappe, and only eat McDonald's once or twice a week, but you just have a Happy Meal.  Or, maybe you like Diet Coke/Pepsi, just to get going in the morning.  Coffee is really bad, with all that caffeine (except Starbucks, but that's different).  You don't even see a doctor, 'cause you don't need to.  Yet.  Yes, yet.  You will.  It will catch up, and a lot faster than you think.  Young people, even children have hypertension.  Crone's Disease.  Lupus.  ADD/ADHD.  Heart disease.  Arthritis.  Osteoporosis.  Anything in that group you don't mind having?  It all can be "treated" with pills and surgery.  How about Alzheimer's?  Are you OK with losing yourself?  Not knowing who the people around you are?  Alzheimer's is on the rise, and hitting those who are younger.  Everyone of these conditions can be traced back to nutrition.  Learn.  Don't listen to the mass media.  Don't be sheeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment