Sunday, June 17, 2012

Made it to the 40s!!!!

This is Day 6 VLC, and after a goose egg yesterday, I lost a pound this morning, which I know doesn't seem like much, but in the scheme of things, I am averaging 1.7lbs lost a day!  I am down 10.6 lbs from load weight. 
The 30s are just 10 short pounds away! 
I know my losses won't keep at this pace, but I should lose at a more steady rate, albeit slower.  Even going long, it will take at least 60 to 70 days to get down to 200, I am hoping.  If not, I am planning on doing at least 3 months (90 days) which should carry me to being below 200.  Anything in the hundreds will be awesome.  I have seen a one in front of my weight since, well, never in adult life.
I was thrilled to get my driver's license last month, for once I put my right weight on it!  Now I am more than 10 lbs lighter! 
Once I stabilize at 1XX, I will go ahead and get another new driver's license, new picture, real weight!
My very first DL said 180 as my weight, but I bet I was more than 200 then.  It was like reverse anorexia, I thought that I was thinner than I was.  Now, even though I have lost 75+ pounds, I can't see it, at all.  I am so used to being fat, that all I see is fat.  I have to rely on what the scale, tape measure and clothing size tell me, 'cause when I look down, I am still HUGELY fat!  Which I am, just not AS HUGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment