Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 61

I don't have many more HCG days left on this round.  Part of me is kind of sad, and part kind of glad, and part a bit scared.  My plan for P3 is to stick to P2 protocol, just with breakfast.  I am going to study up on a "leptin reset".  Leptin was only discovered in the 1990's.  I am still studying, but leptin is responsible for helping the body to maintain weight.  Most fat people have non existent leptin, hence the added weight.  Added weight, thru the inability to stop eating, even when full.

Anyway, I am down 1.4 lbs this morning, which puts me at 267.8.  I am hoping to break into the 50's before my HCG is gone, but since I have been losing 4 to 6 lbs every 10 days, it probably won't happen, but I will get as low as I possibly can.

Well, let's see how I am doing:

267.8

The saggy skin is easy to see.  I am anxious to start exercising again, it probably won't help pull up much, but at least I will be toning the muscles underneath.  I will probably do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to start.  Then I have have another Jillian, but since I only have 6 weeks, I will fit as much in as I can before I have to stop in P2.  Hopefully, with exercise and maintaining a healthy diet, I will see a bit of weight loss (although Jillian is notorious for adding muscle quite quickly, which usually means a bit of a weight gain before any loss is seen).  I don't think I will be exceeding 1,000 calories.  I know P3 is supposed to be about stabilization, but I still have so much to lose, it doesn't make sense to "stabilize" at a weight that I want to shrink from.

On my next round, I am hoping to lose 25 lbs (that's pushing it a bit).  As of now, I am planning a standard 43 day round, but part of me would love to go long.  I really like being in  P2, that's why P3/P4 is going to look very similar to P2.  I just don't have the fortitude to let lose and since I am off grains indefinitely, I will always be in a P3 mode (that's why I have been studying Paleo/Primal eating).

Update about my measurements.  hey were a bust.  An inch on my biceps and 2" across the shoulders, gone.  4" around my waist up!  Crazy.  I am sure that will change, but I hate ending up bigger when I am supposed to be smaller!!

That's about it for now.  Today is a skip day, which usually stalls me out for a couple of days.  Maybe, by the end of the week, I will see 265!

No comments:

Post a Comment