Tuesday, June 8, 2010

After Two Weeks...

Another Tuesday, another weigh in. At the 2 week mark, I am down 13.7 lbs and a total of 18 inches! Truthfully, I was a little dismayed at seeing that I was only down .1 lb (that's one/tenth of a pound, not an accidental typo), I am remembering that my body knows how many calories to burn between pounds lost, so, probably tomorrow I will be down a pound. I should really stop weighing myself everyday, and go to once a week. How cool to get on the scale and see a 5 pound drop all at once! But, I figure every little bit is cause for celebration, even a tenth of a pound!




I was also hoping to be down another 8 lbs, like last week, but to make up for it, I am down 10 more inches! 2 inches, 2 pounds-tomato/tomado!



Here's to the Lord who made this wonderful machine that I call a body! Praise you, Abba Father!!!! And, I want to thank you ladies for all the encouragement and prayers that you sent my way!



Until next time, in faithfulness to the Great Creator!

Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment