Wednesday, June 2, 2010

8 pounds, 8 inches, Ate correctly

After one week, I have lost 8 lbs and 8 inches (overall)!  This is very exciting!  If it were possible to keep this up, I would be at my target weight in 4 months!  Of course, it won't continue like this very much longer, but I'll take what I can get!

My target reward has changed from Hawaii to San Diego, but that's ok with me, San Diego is my hometown, and after living in the proverbial sticks for so long, it will be exciting to share my formative years with my beloved and the kids!

The only reason we changed is because neither of us look forward to a 8 hour flight with the littles.  We will only be on planes for about a total of 3 hours to go to San Diego (layover in San Fran).  Financially, it will work out better for us.

This will be the first time I have ever flew.  Being fat my whole life, really didn't encourage me to go an see anything.  And, after hearing a bunch on horror stories about how the airlines treat fat people, I certainly don't want to get in the abuse line!  This should be very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment