Monday, May 13, 2013

Keeping it up

Day 24 of burpees! I am trying to get as many in in one set as I can. I can get 6 good ones, but then they start getting sloppy. I am thinking about adding in Ashy Bines Bikini Challenge (no, not to get into a bikini!), you can find out more info at www.abbbc.com.au. Right now, I am just focusing on burpees, which is a great core, arm and leg workout, but working on my abs should be a priority too. The challenge is sit ups, crunches, leg raises, and planks, increasing each day (with rest days included). I spoke to my hubby about another round of hCG. Since Oct., I have gone as low as 191, and as high as 208, but I usually remain at my LDW of 204. My theory is that if I hCG to 170-ish, I will maintain there with Paleo eating. If it was possible to subtract my loose skin weight, I would be lighter by about 15 to 20 lbs. My hubby is OK with me going another round, now I just have to come up with the funds. I will be doing Body Shapers again (www.bestlifehcg.com), which have worked so well (125 lbs don't lie!). Off to go figure my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment