Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Start

Here's what I know.  Weight doesn't just come off.  You actually have to eat right and exercise (BOO!!). 

I weighed myself this morning and I am at 305.8 lbs!  Crazy!

This is 20 time for me.  20 jumping jacks (OK, 15, but my 3 yo was banging and yelling at the door).  20 sit ups and 20 push ups.  I will stick with this until I get stronger.  I am thinking about doing this a couple times a day (maybe 3?).

Now, to diet (not an evil word, it means the food you eat).  I would like to start juicing.  I am going to start off with carrot and celery.  Reduce the amount of bread type food (bread, tortillas, chips, etc).  Throw in plenty of protein.

Changing thinking and attitude is the hardest.  But, this year, not only being prepared for any emergency also includes being fit.  You can't fight or be in flight if you can't move!

I am hoping to get down to 300 by this time next week.  That's 5.8 lbs.  A good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment